BestOIPTV service uses a media controller app called ‘Duplexplay’. Duplexplay is free to try for 7 days. After trial you are welcome to pay a small amount to support the app, maybe $0.99 for 6 months and $1.99 for 12 months.
Steps to add/edit playlists at Duplexplay:
Duplexplay is a media player and it doesn’t include any content. Please follow these steps to add your playlists:
Download Duplexplay into your TV:
- On the home screen, select “Add Playlist”
- The app will show instructions which include the following information: URL to manage playlists: https://edit.duplexplay.com/
- Device ID and Device Key to be used to identify the TV
- Please write down the values as you will use them in next steps
- Open a browser on your computer and visit https://edit.duplexplay.com/
- Supply Device ID and Device Key in corresponding fields
- Click on “Manage Playlists” to start to manage playlists
- Click on “Add Playlist”. A popup will open asking for Playlist information
- Fill the information and then click save
- Return back to your TV. On Home Screen press Blue key to refresh playlists
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
Add Channels/Playlists into Duplexplay:
- Go to your TV apps store
- Search for Duplexplay
- Install Duplexplay and open Duplexplay
- Now you can see your Device ID and Device Key on your TV screen.
- Go to https://edit.duplexplay.com/
- Now input your Device ID and Device Key then click on “Manage Device”
- Click on Add Playlist
- Input Playlist name: BestOIPTV, then input our given M3U Playlist URL and EGP URL at Playlist field & EGP field.
- Now check google captcha and click on “Save” button.
There is a lot of IPTV apps on Play Store but in this tutorial, we will use “PRO IPTV” app. You can download the app from you the download link bellow.
- Download Link:
- Install the App, Open it.
- Type BESTOIPTV on “Any Name”.
- Now you have to enter your Username & Password, provided by Us through email or Chat.
Another most popular IPTV streaming app is IPTV smarters, here I’m telling you how you can install & setup IPTV smarters on your Android devices step by step.
- Go to the Google Play Store
- Type in “IPTV Smarters” in the search box
- Click the install button and wait a few moments for the app to install
- Return to your home screen or App page to find the IPTV Smarters app. Launch the app
- Accept the Terms of Usage
- Click on Add New User and select to Load Your Playlist Or File/URL
- Add your login details for your IPTV service (username, password, and m3u location)
- IPTV Smarters will now begin downloading channels and series. Wait for this process to complete. It should take a couple of minutes only
- After doing this your profile should appear and now you can load and browse channels and series.